Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hands of time

Today is one of those days when you realize your loneliness, when being alone in your flat for so long is not as nice as you thought it was, and you start missing having people around. Don't misundersand me, is not always a bad thing, is just that sometimes you really get used to it and you really start enjoying it to the fullest, but there's always this point when is no longer nice, you get bored and desperate...be careful, anxiety can furiously attack your kitchen and eat all you food, ja!

Suddenly you start feeling really sad and, I don't know why, but it all ends up in an overload of thinking and of course, thoughts of love and unlove...that's simply the way it is!
Is not common to feel this way, at least not for me, not here, and that makes me feel weird. The laptop start playing this wonderful song, and I start thinking...Since I've lost what I have to gain, no one to blame!

No comments: